GTEE Green Tea Leaves Can, 250g
- Brand : Gtee
- Scientific Name : Camellia sinensis
[ 0 % ]
- This is a vegetarian product
- FREE Delivery for purchase above 500
- Return Policy: Food products are non-returnable
GTEE® GREEN TEA
Gtee Green Tea is always the best choice when you care about your health. Green Tea is made from the leaves of the tea plant Camellia sinensis. Unlike other teas, Green Tea is not fermented; the tender tea leaves are slightly steamed before being dried. It contains the highest concentration of powerful antioxidants called Catechins especially Epigalocatechin Gallate (EGCG). Today's lifestyle is making the consumption of Green Tea, an inevitable part of your daily diet. Enjoy a perfect cup of Green Tea with Gtee.
GTEE® THE GOOD IN NATURE
At Gtee, we believe that goodness should be inherent. That when it inhabits the very roots of our organisation, nurtured by our people and our processes, the result will always be something to be proud of. Goodness is in humility; the will to always learn, adapt and grow, in the virtue of integrity; honesty in everything we do and in being uncompromising in whatever we give to you. Why do we do it? Well, it comes naturally to us.
Exquisite teas from INDIA.
- Pour 150ml of freshly boiled water to 1 teaspoon of tea leaves (2g) in a tea pot.
- Leave for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the tea into a cup through a strainer.
- If you prefer sweeten with sugar or honey. Serve hot or cold.