GTEE Hibiscus Tea, 10 Tea Bags
- Brand : Gtee
- Scientific Name : Hibiscus sabdariffa
- This is a vegetarian product
- FREE Delivery for purchase above 1,000
- Return Policy: Food products are non-returnable
Gtee Hibiscus Herbal Infusion is made from the dried enlarged fleshy and bright red calyx of lovely Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) flowers. It naurally contains Anthocyanins which exerts an attractive deep red colour to the infusion. It does not contain artificial colourants, additives or preservatives.
GTEE® THE GOOD IN NATURE
At Gtee, we believe that goodness should be inherent. That when it inhabits the very roots of our organisation, nurtured by our people and our processes, the result will always be something to be proud of. Goodness is in humility; the will to always learn, adapt and grow, in the virtue of integrity; honesty in everything we do and in being uncompromising in whatever we give to you. Why do we do it? Well, it comes naturally to us.
Exquisite teas from INDIA.
- Place tea bag in a cup.
- Pour 120ml freshly boiled water into the cup.
- Leave it to infuse for 3-5 mins.
- If you prefer sweeten with sugar or honey.